View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 11:57 AM   #2928
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I trust Vito is hard at work trying to get Paul Wight to sign with him.
Strangely, Big Show was not among those selected for the massive WWE layoffs. Looking at their roster they've still got him on a written deal as a non-wrestler. Ring stats are terrible as you'd expect, but with 85 overness and 85 charisma, I'd have had no problem making him one of the legends I keep on an open deal for occasional appearances to put guys over. As we know, beatdowns on legends makes for some easy heat.

My rule with legends is they should always be used to elevate the current talent in one form or another. Angles being the most common way but if there is a scenario where they get pressed into ring duty, the purpose needs to be putting someone else over. If they're gonna win a match it should be a tag match putting over their partner (Sting/Darby) OR a legend could feasibly win via interference continuing a feud between two active competitors.

But there should never be a case where a legend comes in and gets over at the expense of everyone else, brother.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote