View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 03:51 AM   #2907
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Sonya remains a total badass. A complete no-sell of a finisher is something that only works when it's done once in a blue moon and in a situation like this it would get such a huge pop since it's almost unheard of.
I like to imagine that Braddock is like Zangief from Street Fighter where she's someone who trains by beating up bears or other dangerous predators. The imagery of Bengal tigers being suplexed around puts a smile on my face.

Quote:
Say no more. I'll start the match at 7 stars and see if it works its way up.
If I recall their last one-on-one encounter under the same rules was fucking stellar but we'll see how 4.2 treats them. I wish you had more control over the way Iron Man matches are booked.

Quote:
Hell yeah, use those cruisers, if you can fill an entire Rumble with 'em you can have fun and crazy 6-man openers. Wonder how good El Silencio is at calling spots.
Now I'm imagining him as someone like Teller who just gets his point across with body language.

Quote:
Open challenges for the win! Especially good when it's answered by somebody who is notable or at least has a prior accolade to their name.
I lucked out in that Leah was at 85 overness after her NXT stint so she's in prime position to be tossed into the deep end. Shame she didn't get more charisma but Nathan Quinn can always use the extra paycheck.

Quote:
Nicely written segment at the end there to set up Reigns' long term and short term goals and keep the story going. And it ends in a belt shot which is always money.

Reigns claiming to cash in at Mania is interesting. WWE to memory had the MITB winner say they would cash in at Mania way in advance twice - once by Mr. Kennedy who was a heel that probably would've cashed in earlier as a swerve, but he immediately got hurt. Then by Daniel Bryan who was face before cashing in early on another face as a prelude to his great heel run.

Reigns, being a dickhead, could always go back on his word. But if January rolls around and he's still not cashed in, Lisa Benton's gonna have to do some thinking. Could be a legit storyline justification for the Rumble being for the World Title instead since the #1 contendership is contractually obligated. Lots of directions it could go.
Well the idea here is that events are going to continue as normal with the winner of the Rumble still getting their title shot at WrestleMania against the champion. It's just that Reigns plans on being there at ringside and cashing in as soon as the match is over. With that said, I am planning on a little twist but we'll see how things unfold. The important thing is all of the stars that Faith and Jenna are going to give me.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote