View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 01:12 PM   #2816
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Revolution Card:

AEW World Championship: "The Bastard" PAC vs. "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega (C)

AEW World Tag Team Championships: The Inner Circle ("The Demo God" Chris Jericho and MJF) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (C)

AEW Women's World Championship: Awesome Kong vs. Hikaru Shida (C)

Street Fight: Team Taz ("The Machine" Brian Cage and "Absolute" Ricky Starks) vs. TNT champion Darby Allin and Sting

Tables Match: Jon Moxley and Rey Fenix vs. The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson)

"Freshly Squeezed" Orange Cassidy vs. "The Best Man" Miro

"The Mad King" Eddie Kingston vs. "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes

"Hangman" Adam Page and "Big Money" Matt Hardy vs. The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson)

Buy-In Match: FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) vs. Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus)

---

I feel like overness issues with some guys will lower the show a bit more than I'd like but quality wise I think there should be a lot of good stuff in here.

Originally I had penciled in Hangman vs. Matt straight up but even knowing I had to rush things to build this show I didn't think it made sense to jump there so quick, I'm so far removed from booking feuds it will be interested in seeing if it breaks the in-game feud system to have two feuding guys on the same team.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote