View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 08:31 AM   #2810
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I never had any plans to make the Gallaghers a team. Adrian and Exley gel really well and the cruiserweight division always needs more people. I'll probably use Crockett and LaPaige to give him some early wins to raise his over rating before really tossing him into the deep end. There are a lot of guys not doing anything with whom I can saddle him.

I honestly think I'm going to cause the game to have an orgasm and just break down if I do Faith vs. Jenna at this rate. Their encounters in 3.0 were solid as fuck but 4.2 seems to be a bit more generous, so who knows? Cross your fingers for a ****** match.

I usually go that route in terms of the main even by sticking multiple feuds in one match. It frees up a lot of segments and it helps with rotating people in terms of who gets the main event slot. Like, when was the last time a Cruiserweight champion main evented a Raw. Also I'm going to see if I can actually change Hotbody's name to include Cruiserweight Champion-Elect.

I should probably post the card so far for Judgment Day:

WWE Unified World Title: Noah Carmichael (c) vs. Butch Fleming

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Jordan Demiras (c) vs. The Cruiserweight Champion-Elect Michael Hotbody

Queen of Queens Match: Naomi Bailey vs. Faith Connors vs. Jenna Kyle

Number One Contender Match for the Intercontinental Title: Salvatore Scabbia vs. Kyle Jacobs

I'm curious how the first big event I hold goes down on 4.2. It had better not be a dud.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote