View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 02:48 PM   #2736
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah I'm hoping to book my first show tonight, last night's Dynamite kinda gives me a few announced matches to work with and I can launch right into it from there.

Revolution got pushed back to March 7 but since I'm bending the rules I'm keeping it where it originally was (well actually, a day earlier, Saturday February 27). AEW usually do their PPVs on Saturdays but are moving it to Sundays this time due to conflict with a UFC PPV, not an issue in this universe.

Only announced match so far is Team Taz' Brian Cage and Ricky Starks going up against Darby Allin and STING in a street fight. May or may night be a cinematic type dealie as most promotions have done at some point or another in the COVID era, not that a 61 year old Sting can work a proper match anymore anyway. Pretty sure EWR won't be too kind to that match from a quality standpoint but such is to be expected.

I have no idea if Kenny Omega is defending against Jon Moxley or PAC. Suppose I can decide now!
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote