View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 10:24 AM   #2590
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In a move that is certain proof that this pandemic is sucking all of the joy out of my life, here is my current roster and their status as of WrestleMania 56 in March of 2040. First a summary of the most recent events. Starting in August of the previous year, the roster was split three ways amongst the shows, each with their own authority figure with the goal of producing the best show culminating in a 4-on-4 match at WrestleMania between the two top shows to determine who remains in charge. Darren Caine, who was in charge of Raw, lost out and was fired, thus leaving Vanessa (Superstars) and Lisa Benton (SmackDown!) to battle it out via proxy. Benton's team won. There will be more details in the roster list. Speaking of which:

Aaron Ramsey: Heel manager. Until about a month ago he was still a cruiserweight competitor but getting up there in years. Charismatic though so I decided to make the move to get him to be the mouthpiece for some of the stiffs.

Adrian Gallagher: Face. One half of the team The British Infection. Managed by Fantasee

Aphrodite: Face manager. Just like Aaron Ramsey, getting up there in years but great on the mic so I turned her.

Arianna: Heel. One of the top heel female stars I have.

Azazel: Monster heel, not even four months in. Coming off a loss for his team at WrestleMania, managed by Vivian Merrick

Beckie Demira: Face. I haven't had her do anything of note. On the post-WM chopping block

Ben Dillinger: Face. One half of the top face tag team, the Dillingers. Coming off an unsuccessful challenge to the tag team titles at WrestleMania. 4-time tag team champion

Billie Padgett: Female monster heel. Former leader of the Brooklyn Sisterhood stable. Getting up there in years but I think I've got a feud for her. Multiple time Women's champion

Blaine Bellamey: Face. One half of the pretty boy tag team, the Wyldhearts. Coming off a loss in an 8-man tag at WrestleMania. Feuding with The Agents of Change.

Bobbi Jo: Female heel lackey to Hannah McCormick,

Bobby Whitlock: Face. One half of the Can-Am Connection. 2-time tag team champion. Coming off a win in a 6-man tag at WM. On the post-WM chopping block.

Bonnie Beckham: Heel. Haven't really done anything of note with her. On the post-WM chopping block.

Brandon Reigns: Face. One the rise, recent Money in the Bank winner at WM. 3-time Intercontinental Champion. Starting an angle involving being mentored by another veteran I'll be phasing out of active competition.

Brody Lee: Heel. One half of the Southern Gentleman.

Brooke: Heel manager. Same story as Aphrodite.

Butch Fleming: Top heel in the company. Currently serving a one year suspension for an anti-BLM tweet ( ). 3-time Unified World champion. Former leader of the City Slickers stable. Back-to-back King of the Ring winner.

C.J.: Heel. Another one of my top female stars.

Caleb Greene: Face. One half of Mean & Greene. Former cruiserweight champion and tag team champion. Managed by Aphrodite.

Cameron Harper: Face. Blue chipper rookie.

Carl Deveroux: Face. One half of the Ragin' Cajuns. On the post-WM chopping block

Carmella Costello: Heel. Still working through the ranks. Managed by Brooke.

Chet Morris: Heel. Former one half of the Morris cousins. Coming off a loss in a 6-man tag at WM. Multiple time tag team champion.

Chris Carville: Face. One half of MC Enterprises. On the post-WM chopping block.

Chris Collins: Heel. Second generation star. Multiple time Unified World and tag team champion. Coming off a loss in an 8-person tag match at WM.

Clayton North: Heel. One half of the Agents of Change. Coming off a win in an 8-man tag at WM. Feuding with the Wyldhearts.

Clubber Harris: Heel. 4-time Unified World champion, 3-time Intercontinental champion. Unsuccessful bid to win Money in the Bank at WM.

Conner Buchanan: Face. Other half of the Can-Am connection. 2-time tag team champion, 2-time Intercontinental champion. Coming off a win in a 6-man tag at WM. Managed by Paul Andrews.

Cordelia: Heel. Nothing of note.

Corey Mattis: Heel. Other half of the Agents of Change

Daniel St. Croix: Face. Other half of the Ragin' Cajuns. On the post-WM chopping block.

DJ Stokes: Face. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note. On the post-WM chopping block.

Doug Michaels: Heel. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Doyle Hughes: Heel. One half of the Wolves of Wall Street.

Drakken: Face. One half of the Wasteland.

Duke: Face. Other half of the Wasteland

Eclypse: Heel. Weirdo monster chick. 3-time Women's champion

Eddy Malone: Face. Other half of MC Enterprises. On the post-WM chopping block.

Emilio London: Heel. Other half of the Wolves of Wall Street.

Emma Edwards: Heel. Another monster chick. Former member of the Brooklyn Sisterhood. On the post-WM chopping block

Faith Connors: Face. Yeah, I stole the name. Who cares? She's the number one face in the women's division although not the champion at this time. Got the win for her team in the 8-person tag for control of the company. First Queen of the Ring winner, 5-time Women's champion. Went undefeated her first year.

Fantasee: Face manager.

Frankie: Face. Rookie women's wrestler. Managed by Fantasee

Freddie Galino: Heel. One half of Galino & Farnes

Gavin Jones: Face. Member of the Hunters. One half of the Play Pals. 3-time tag team champion. 2-time Cruiserweight champion. Coming off a win in the 8-person tag match for control of the company.

Hannah McCormick: Heel. Cocky wannabe music star. The 4th Queen of the Ring.

Haven: Face. Former leader of the Order stable. The most recent King of the Ring winner.

Ian Moore: Face. Non-wrestler. Only keeping him to make sure he doesn't sign for another company. I've actually lost track of how many accomplishments he's had in his career.

Isaac Wolff: Face. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Jake Connelly: Face. Looking to phase him into managing Brandon Reigns as he's getting up there in age. This is another guy where I've lost track of how many accomplishments he's had but it's been a hell of a career.

Jamie Roderick: Face. Second generation women's wrestler. 3-time Women's champion

Jason Sorola: Heel. Former member of the Hunters. 1-time Intercontinental champion, 3-time cruiserweight champion. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM

Jenna Kyle: Heel. Former friend of Faith Connors. 2-time Queen of the Ring winner in back-to-back years. 3-time Women's Champion. Lost the fall for her team in the 8-person tag match at WM for control of the company

Jerome McDougal: Heel. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Jesse Capalbo: Face. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Jimmy Farnes: Heel. Other half of Galino & Farnes.

Joey Dillinger: Face. Other half of the Dillingers. 4-time tag champion, 2-time cruiserweight champion. Failed to win the tag team titles at WM.

Joey Osbourne: Heel. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Johnny Dangerson: Heel. One half of the Millennium Rebels. 2-time Cruiserweight champion. Managed by Aaron Ramsey

Jordan Demiras: Face. Current Cruiserweight champion in his first reign. Coming off a successful title defense in a triple threat at WM.

Josh Turmell: Face. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Julian Merrick: Heel. One half of the Future Foundation and current tag team champion in his second reign. Brother to and managed by Vivian Merrick. Successfully defended title at WM against the Dillingers.

Justin Mitchell: Heel. One half of the Academy. 2-time tag team champion. Coming off loss in the 8-person tag match for control of the company at WM.

Kelley Hayes: Heel. Nothing of note. She's on the post-WM chopping block.

Kerry Cemenko: Face. 1-time Unified World champion, 3-time Intercontinental champion. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM.

King Kavovit: Heel. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM

Kyle Jacobs: Face. Second generation star. Current Intercontinental champion after winning it at WM for his first reign.

L.A. Xander: Heel. Nothing of note

Lauren Franklyn: Face. Nothing of note

Lisa Benton: Face. Non-wrestler. Current boss. 6-time Women's champion

Lonny Richards: Face. Other half of Mean & Greene with Caleb Greene. Coming off a loss in an 8-man tag match at WM. Former tag team champion. Managed by Aphrodite.

Luis Ortega: Heel. One half of the Sin City Rollers.

Lyle Morris: Heel. Former half of the Morris Cousins and former member of the Order. Failed to win the cruiserweight title at WM. Multiple time tag team champion

Lzzy Ryd: Face. I want to try pushing her but it's a crowded women's division as it is.

Madison: Face. Nothing of note. I'll probably turn her into a manager as well.

Marc Fury: Face. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Martyn LaSalle: Face. 3-time Cruiserweight champion. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM

Mathias: Face. Coming off a win in a 6-man tag match at WM. Managed by Paul Andrews.

Matt Riley: Heel. One half of the Young Bloods. Managed by Stephen Q. Sterling

Maya: Heel. Nothing of note.

Michael Haywood: Face. Member of the Hunters. Other half of the Play Pals. 3-time tag team champion. Coming off a win in the 8-person tag match for control of the company at WM.

Michael Hotbody: Heel. Debuted this year for the cruiserweight division. Led his team to victory at WM in an 8-man tag match.

Miles Shawcross: Heel. Failed to win the Cruiserweight Title at WM in a triple threat match.

Missy Brantley: Face. Nothing of note.

Moses McKay: Heel. 2-time Intercontinental champion. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM.

Naomi Bailley: Heel. This year's Queen of the Ring winner. Failed to win the Women's title at WM.

Nate Exley: Face. Other half of the British Infection with Adrian Gallagher. Managed by Fantasee.

Nathan Quinn: Heel. Another grizzled veteran that might be outlasting his usefulness. Not sure if I want to make him a manager. Like Connelly and Moore he's got a laundry list of achievements.

Noah Carmichael: Face. The top face and current Unified World champion in his third reign. Former member of the City Slickers. 4-time tag team champion. Successfully defended the Unified World title at WM.

Orlando Kincaid: Heel. Former member of the Order. 3-time tag team champion, 1-time Intercontinental champion. Coming off a loss in a 6-man tag match at WM.

Ozzy Mandias: Face. Rookie cruiserweight. Nothing of note

Patrick Dean Quartermaine: Face. Veteran cruiserweight. Former tag team champion. He's been around for a long time and I might have to give him the manager treatment.

Paul Andrews: Face manager. Like Connelly, Moore, and Quinn, he's got a lot of accolades under his belt but it was time for him to transition.

Phoebe Hanson: Face. Probably the top name to take over the spot as main female face down the road.

Quentin McDaniels: Heel. De facto top heel in the absence of Butch Fleming. Former member of the City Slickers and partner to Noah Carmichael. 2-time Intercontinental champion, 4-time tag team champion. This year's Royal Rumble winner. Failed to win the Unified World title at WM.

Randy Ellis: Heel. Other half of the Academy with Justin Mitchell. 2-time tag team champion. Coming off a loss in the 8-person tag match for control of the company at WM.

Raymond Delaney: Face. Nothing of note.

Rick Hilton: Heel. Other half of the Future Foundation with Julian Merrick and current tag team champion in his second reign. Boyfriend of and managed by Vivian Merrick. Successfully defended the tag team titles at WM against the Dillingers.

Riott: Face. Retired....ish. I have no more plans to use her as an active competitor anymore but she hasn't gone Non-wrestler yet and I don't see her as a manager. 8-time Women's champion, 16-0 at WM.

Robbie Greer: Face. Other half of the Wyldhearts with Blaine Bellamey. 1-time Cruiserweight champion. Coming off a loss in an 8-man tag at WM.

Romeo Valiente. Heel. 3-time Cruiserweight champion. On the post-WM chopping block.

Ronnie Costello: Heel. Rookie. Brother to Carmella Costello. Managed by Brooke.

Ryan Pattillo: Face. Leader of the Hunters. 3-time Unified World champion, 2-time Intercontinental champion. Coming off a win in the 8-person tag for control of the company at WM.

Salvatore Scabbia: Heel. Remained undefeated from his debut going 26+ months straight. Previous Intercontinental champion. Had both his streak and title reign ended at WM by Kyle Jacobs. Managed by Brooke.

Sammy Brady: Heel. Other half of the Millennium Rebels with Johnny Dangerson.

Sarah Moore: Face. On the post-WM chopping block.

Seth Von Kamp: Face. Former tag team champion with Chris Collins, 2036 King of the Ring. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM.

Shawn Dangerson: Face. Brother to Johnny Dangerson

Sonya Braddock: Face. Current Women's champion in her 5th reign. In universe she transitioned from MMA. Only competes on PPVs a la Brock Lesnar. Successfully defended the Women's title against Naomi Bailley at WM.

Sophie Waters: Face. Another veteran that might have to transition to manager. 6-time Women's champion

Stanley Coleman: Face. Rookie cruiserweight. Managed by Aphrodite.

Stephen Q. Sterling: Heel manager.

Steve Hayes: Heel. Nothing of note

Stone Walsh: Face. Nothing of note

Sully Lane: Heel. Other half of the Young Bloods with Matt Riley. Managed by Stephen Q. Sterling.

Tania: Face. Nothing of note

Tokyo Kid: Face. One half of the Tokyo Titans.

Tom Foley: Heel. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Vivian Merrick: Heel. Competes and also manages the Future Foundation.

Whiskey Murdock: Heel. Other half of the Southern Gentleman with Brody Lee.

Wrakk: Heel. Currently serving a one-year suspension for retweeting Candace Owens. Was in the middle of his first Unified World title reign when hit the suspension. 2034 King of the Ring.

Wu: Face. Other half of the Tokyo Titans with the Tokyo Kid.

Xavier Cross: Heel. 3-time Unified World champion, 1-time Intercontinental champion. Failed to win Money in the Bank at WM. Feuding with Haven.

Zachary Vale: Heel. Cruiserweight. Nothing of note.

Aaaaand that's that. I don't know how soon I'll get back to the game.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote