View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 07:38 PM   #910
loopydate
FIT Challenge Slag People

loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)loopydate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just finished Summerslam. I'd post full results on here, but EWR is on a different computer and I don't feel like using my JumpDrive on that.

Undertaker beat JBL for the WWE Title (not really my first choice for champion, but I had to get the belt of Layfield).

Chris Benoit retained against The Rock (thanks to unwanted help from Kane, with whom Rocky is now feuding).

Booker T won a 20-man battle royal to become the new United States Champion, last eliminating Eddie Guerrero (other participants included Kurt Angle, Big Show, John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Rene Dupree, Billy Gunn, Hardcore Holly, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns, Kenzo Suzuki, Charlie Haas, Rico, Orlando Jordan, Jon Heidenreich, Spike Dudley, Shannon Moore, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Funaki).

Edge retained his Intercontinental Title by disqualification against Randy Orton.

Rhyno and Tajiri (two members of the new Camp Cornette) won the World Tag Team Titles from La Resistance.

The Dudley Boyz became WWE Tag Team Champions in a four-way elimination match that also included Billy Gunn and Paul London, the Basham Brothers, and the FBI.

Trish Stratus retained the Women's Title against Lita by cheating.

Rey Mysterio retained the Cruiserweight Title in a four-way match against Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, and Ultimo Dragon (who had all won qualifying triple threat matches on the previous SmackDown).

The top segment of the show was the IC Title match, and the lowest was the US battle royal. I hate that BRs don't score well. Personally, I mark the hell out for them, but mine always get really low crowd reactions.

...of course that might have something to do with the fact that it had Scotty 2 Hotty, Spike Dudley, Jon Heidenreich, and Funaki going for the United States Title.
loopydate is offline   Reply With Quote