View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 05:20 PM   #2548
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Alright, scoured the market for some former WWE guys and I signed up a few to help beef up NXT while I try to up the stats for the actual "prospects" in development.

Brought in Kaval given that he just left TNA in real life. I'm not sure he'd have any desire to actually go back to WWE given how he was treated after winning NXT Season 2, but whatever. NXT is its own animal really...and seeing as I could have hired real-life blackballed guys like Colt Cabana I'd say Kaval is at least somewhat more realistic. John Morrison has also returned. He's said he couldn't deal with the grind of a WWE schedule...but I'd assume he wouldn't be averse to doing a NXT taping every so often.

I also signed up Carlito as well and am waiting to re-debut him. He's a guy who reportedly has an open door if he ever wanted to make a comeback down the road, so he'll work some good matches against guys like Balor.

I'm also planning on a couple more signings for down the road. All of the veteran signings I do are likely to be short-term type deals to help supplant the barren NXT roster. Once I have Zayn and Itami return from "injury" and I get a few more people ready for television I'll have more options.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote