View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 09:56 AM   #2531
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, the diva's match was a bit surprising. Paige's stats are pretty good, but Nikki's aren't horrible either. They might be a bit generous, but in fairness she does seem to have gotten a bit better recently. Also she gets pretty big reactions because all of the male fans in the audience want to motorboat her fake breasts, so that adds to the overall match rating.

I had a lot of different ideas for the main event. I tried to keep things somewhat realistic in that I can totally see Reigns walking out of MITB as champion. I think the more realistic scenario would be Rollins winning and Reigns cashing in after (possibly setting up Ambrose to turn on Reigns instead out of jealousy). I know people like Austin have advocated a Reigns heel turn but I'm not sure Vince is going to be willing to do that yet.

I considered doing that with the idea that Rollins would earn the fans' respect by shrugging off the Authority and winning on his own, therefore sorta turning face and making Reigns' cash in seem like a dick move. But it would have flopped in EWR since I needed Reigns to screw over a legit face, Rollins' disposition is still heel.

My idea is pretty much what I said I'd like to see happen in the Elimination Chamber thread. As a result I also already know my Battleground and SummerSlam main events plus I've planned an admittedly lame angle that will at least give me a kayfabe reason to bring back the split soon. Gives me reason to keep playing to see it through. Also it's kinda funny seeing the 3 Shield members having all held the belt on the same day in my title history.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote