View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 02:58 PM   #13
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
There was a error in the game while I was booking so I dunno if Smackdown will work right, but here it goes:

Smackdown Results:

Kane turns face by attacking HHH. 74% (Triple H lost overness from this segment. Kane lost overness from this segment. Kane's turn was completed, and he is now a face. Kane gained overness from this turn.)

The Rock hypes the main event against Goldberg. 94%

A-Train and Rhyno d. John Cena and Edge by cheating to capture the World Tag Team Titles. **1/2 (The World Tag Team Titles have gained in image)

Molly Holly d. Mio by cheating to retain the Women's title. ** (Both Mio and Molly Holly are losing heat because of their bad gimmicks)

Chris Jericho and The Big Show trade insults. 80% (Jericho lost overness)

Mike Tyson makes his debut by attacking Kurt Angle. 97%

RVD d. Mark Henry by DQ when Theodore Long ran in. **1/2 (The IC title has gained in image)

Mike Tyson and Kurt Angle fought to a draw when they were both DQ'd. **3/4

Undertaker turned heel on Shawn Michaels by helping Batista attack him. 79%

Bill Goldberg d. The Rock by DQ to retain the World Heavyweight title. ***1/4.

Overall rating: 80%

Mail:

Pat Patterson: John Cena and Edge work well together as a team, it adds to their matches.

Mark Henry: I think i should be higher up the card.

Mike Tyson: I think i should be higher up the card.

The Rock: The Rock thinks that that little piece of monkey anus Bill Goldberg was working too stiff against The Great One.

We got a 6.23 rating for Smackdown.

Got a 4.05 rating for Velocity. (Auto booked. 85%)

Got a 4.51 rating for Heat. (Auto booked. 82%)

Incidents:

Lucy has been injured. She will be out 7 months with a ripped bicep.

Analyzing:

Worst segment of the night: Kane's face turn.

Best segment of the night: Mike Tyson and Kurt Angle's confrontation.

Best match of the night: Bill Goldberg vs. The Rock.

Worst match of the night: Molly Holly vs. Mio.

Control Notes:

I pushed Mark Henry up to Midcarder.

I pushed Mike Tyson up to Main Event.

Moved risk down to 60% with complaints from Spike TV.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote