View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #3115
dronepool
the low Art Gloominati

dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)dronepool has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
It always bugged me that the Parkers were CIA operatives (or were they SHIELD? I don't remember). That just seemed to be an unnecessary addition to the franchise. The only thing we really needed to know about them is that they're dead and that's why he's being raised by his aunt and uncle. Having it turn out that his mom and dad were actually super-spies kind of spoils the whole 'just an average kid who accidentally stumbled into some superpowers' angle.
It's a cool twist, but I agree with this. It waters down the 'average' a whole lot.
dronepool is offline   Reply With Quote