View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 03:35 AM   #3277
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Belle Delphine's bathwater

No, see, the Ganso Bomb I'm thinking of is that one Kawada did where the dude is just dropped on his head. King's version doesn't look that much safer.

If we're talking wrestling Buddys there's always Buddy Roberts from the Freebirds. Yeah, he was known for being the one getting his ass kicked, but come on, it's the Freebirds.

I'm shocked they didn't try to apply that Fear Factor idea to Tommy Dreamer when he was doing that 'gross out' schtick. They could've brought in Bastion Booger to complete the package.

I like to imagine a wrestling Roshambo playing out as the two competitors agreeing to rock, paper, scissors and then the guy winning the match just goes for the punt and that leads to the pin. The announcers could play up the fact that the dude works on his mix-up game and that's why it's tough for his opponents to anticipate what he's going to do. Yeah, it'd be incredibly stupid but look where we are now in wrestling.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote