View Single Post
Old 07-25-2022, 02:23 PM   #3270
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Oscorp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
Woman of the Year: Sonya "Blade" Braddock

Tag Team: The Royal Effect

Shocker of the Year: I'll have to go with Fleming, the idea of someone coming off of a controversial longass suspension and then immediately getting rewarded would be a shocker

Rookie of the Year: Michael Hotbody, of course

Douche of the Year: Michael Hotbody, of course (lol this being added to his intro)

Noteworthy Moment: Faith and Jenna, HISTORY!

Cruiserweight of the Year: Jordan Demiras (just to give Hotbody something to complain about)

Superstar of the Year: I'll go with Brandon Reigns and his briefcase of doom

Someone like Sonya taking the award despite wrestling, at the most, 12 times in a year would be something. Did Brock manage to accomplish something like that in real life? Either way, it gives Naomi something more to use against Sonya in their little tussle. Braddock really did own the fuck out of a lot of the chicks so her wrestling so little speaks volumes.

The Royal Effect taking Tag Team of the Year despite forming in the middle of the year and not being tag champions is quite a choice. I would imagine being responsible for breaking up a super group like the Hunters and having some of the best matches on any card tipped things in their favor.

I am already working on the details of how to incorporate Hotbody's Slammy nods into his entrance. For the Cruiserweight of the Year category I imagine him storming the stage and just taking the trophy for himself and giving himself another bullshit addition to his name.

Faith and Jenna being double Slammy winners, one for them fighting each other and the other for them teaming up is almost poetic and funny at the same time. At the same time, even more fuel to anger Naomi.

A heel taking Superstar of the Year would be interesting. If Reigns can't carry the Intercontinental Title along with his briefcase, I suppose a Slammy will suffice. And next year can only get better for him as that WrestleMania cash-in gets ever closer...supposedly.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote