View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 12:40 PM   #4906
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I've bought and tried to get into multiple different monster hunter games. I like the premise of it and the systems at play but I have never been able to get over how "stiff" the controls feel. Like your character feels heavy and slow to react.
The weapon types all have a different feel and it takes some trial and error to figure out what suits your play style. Some are clunky and sluggish but theres some on the quicker end which give you more mobility. Insect Glaive is a flippyboi spot monkey. Greatsword is a slow, lumbering knockout punch. There's only like three weapons I dont totally suck with. I can't even run Sword and Shield or Bow, which you'd think would be basic and easy to pick up. Can definitely see how spending a few hours just finding a weapon style you actually enjoy could be off putting though.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote