View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #2420
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let's face it, motion gaming only has lateral steps from here on out. Companies will have back-to-basics catalogs to show off, as well as showing off promises from the past (playable Zelda, more 3DS action, more PSP2 action). We may see the return of a few franchises, and some new stuff that's aren't high on concept but heavy on fan service (Bungie may unveil their next FPS - rumored to be an FPS MMO).

If Nintendo is doing something with their hardware this E3 is the time to reveal it. I think they will make strides for the hardcore gamer this year.

Sony may show what they have learned the past 3 years with more back-to-basics stuff I mentioned; their catalog may look like PS2's heyday, except in HD/3D. We won't care, we'll love it.

Microsoft will have to preempt Sony regaining their senses and provide answers for MAG and DC Universe Online. They no longer have Bungie to themselves so they can't buffer their show with a Halo, even if the Halo 1 remake will be shown. It's no longer their ace card, they will need a new one. Gears of War 3 will be playable.

Battlefield 3 will be properly revealed and the beta may drop to surf the hype. EA needs this game to be epic after MoH didn't pick up BC2's slack.

Call of Duty's next phase or whatever will be revealed. Do not have feelings that it will impress. No music games to trump this year. Activision's suite of Marvel games will have to do.

Rockstar will have something to show that isn't LA Noir.

These aren't prophecies so don't shoot me if they don't come to pass, but all of this is what I have in mind.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote