View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 11:53 AM   #945
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I torrented (still haven't even watched it yet.) I bought Double or Nothing. They're going downhill fast. Putting Hangman Page in a main event position this early was a major flub in my opinion. He isn't ready yet. He'd be a great midcard-upper midcard wrestler, not someone you want wrestling for your first main championship.

I get not wanting to go with an all ex-WWE main event for that belt on the first go around, but they have no one else ready to do something like that besides maybe the lucha bros who were obviously tied up in the tag division and Omega who already main evented the first ppv with Jericho so I can see why you wouldn't want to repeat that.

There in lies the problem though. They have nothing really interesting to offer on the main event side until they start making their own main eventers, which besides Cody hasn't happened yet.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote