Thread: CM Punk
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 04:26 AM   #32
Rammsteinmad
TPWW's #3 Peep

Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Rammsteinmad makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's exciting. Regardless of all the bullshit and drama over the years, CM Punk is still one of my all-time faves. I thought his bad attitude might be catching up to him in AEW, but there are two positives here that work for CM Punk and WWE.

1. I don't think Triple H, Vince McMahon, Dana White, or anyone associated with running this company, will tolerate any of the bullshit, and if Punk wants to walk out again, that will probably most definitely be the end of it.

2. As much as it looks like Punk is injury-prone these days, WWE's style is nowhere near as intense of AEW's, so he'll probably be able to look after himself physically a lot better in WWE.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. If Seth Rollins is genuinely pissed, I can totally understand why, and I'm actually kind of on his side with this. But regardless, Rollins using this to turn heel and get away from the goofy "freakin'" stuff again, could make this a very hot fued between the two.
Rammsteinmad is offline   Reply With Quote