View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 07:35 PM   #79
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
i really enjoyed this whole thing on balance and thought the finale was v good but i do think the balance of stuff left unresolved (for dr strange 2 to pick up or whatever) vs swift wrap-ups because they had to wrap stuff up was a bit off?

- who was jimmy woo's missing person?
- dottie was really hyped up as an important character early on then just... disappeared for five episodes and came back for like three lines
- we last saw darcy getting ditched by vision at the crossroads then she right-place-right-times it two episodes later to be there to T-bone hayward?
- what was hayward's actual goal?
- so the residents of westview are just going to do their grocery shopping next to a mind-controlled agatha and not feel weird about it?
- what was with the eastview cops?
- monica is just like "ha ha, i forgive you for holding a town psychologically hostage. anyway, see you later"?
- i guess white vision will come back later as the 'real' vision again? but override his programming imperative to destroy the vison bc of the ship of theseus paradox maybe?

ANYWAY GOOD TIMES
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote