Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 11:33 PM   #2666
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The chance to challenge had already passed, I think. It was all potential. No one knew what to expect from Dynamite out the gate. But when it became apparent they had no clue what they were doing (and I still maintain it was that wonky bait and switch with Page and PAC at DON that made no sense), all the top stars chose WWE and were never really going to consider running against Vince. They could have had real chances to create a real WCW feel (in a good way), with talent leaving a “sinking ship” to go and work for a place that does pro-wrestling right.

They were offering $500 to MIKE KANELLIS to keep him on their bench. Now Matt Riddle is getting $400k. What’s he going to do? Go to AEW and floss with Marko Stunt? Be a bad-ass in the league that promotes a dude with the frame of David Arquette who fights with his hands in his pockets? Ha! Go on!

And when AEW talent go to jump ship, I am pretty sure they are either going to be passed on entirely or given the EC3 treatment. The message? If you sign with AEW, that’s your ceiling. At least they can get paid to be fairly anonymous there.

I just hope people can see that AEW is not the best shot you can take against Vince and it doesn’t scare off others from getting involved in wrestling. Because I do not want a WWE monopoly anymore.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote