View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 12:11 PM   #2954
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
That ass though....

The only Ivelisse I'm familiar with in regards to wrestling is that one from Tough Enough way back when. That can't be the same one, right?
It is, in fact, the same one. She ended up having a good run in Mexico and Lucha Underground before returning to the States.[/quote]

Quote:
If it were me I'd do an angle where Brian Pillman, Jr. convinces Dakota to turn on her dad and uncle and join her as his half-sibling as he vows to finish what his dad started. Although I can see how SOME PEOPLE would view that in bad taste.
no lie if Pillman develops enough I'd love to throw him at Cody eventually. Dustin I just realized turns 52 this month so knowing EWR he will be the next guy to head to non-wrestler land when the calendar switches to May 1st.

Quote:
I'm impressed that Matt can still bring the goods all things considered. I can only assume things got better for him in the last 5 or so years?
He took a year or so off healing up injuries and his body seems nowhere near as worse for wear down as Jeff's. But the main thing with Matt has always been his character work, including a stint as "Broken" Matt Hardy which caused massive arguments on TPWW with people either finding it to be completely brilliant or fucking stupid, with no real space in between. Count me in with the former, I love "out there" gimmicks.

Quote:
Pfft, I'LL be judge of whether or not his wife is hot.
Hmmm...there ARE Lana nudes on the internet I believe.

Quote:
Kazarian & Daniels vs. The Young Bucks alone should bring in a healthy snowflake rating if that's where you're going with them and it'd be one hell of a sendoff for Daniels.
Yeah that's where I'm likely to go with this story, it'll be fun working around his inability to wrestle on TV during the program but it's doable.

[quote]Wait, was that plan all along or did you go by what I said the last time around?

It was in the cards. My feuds are steadily getting ready to be blown off and I think the in-game feud system punishes you if you don't end the feud in a gimmick match.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote