View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:41 AM   #2940
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
You had to have expected that Sting retirement sooner rather than later. Hope you've got some way to use him as sort of a send off. Ditto for Daniels. This could be a way to send Kazarian off on a meaningful singles run.
I know that the game's algorithm makes it so that the bulk of the retirements or conversions to non-wrestlers happens on the month of their birthday. I was already prepared for Daniels to become a non-wrestler, and I fully expect it to happen to Jericho in November. I have a couple of other dudes in their 50s (Luther and Billy) but they're Dark fodder so that'll be no loss if/when they retire this year.

But manager/non-wrestler retirements are a bit more of a crapshoot since they could feasibly stick around forever. I'm not surprised by Sting's retirement BUT I was hoping the game would give me another year or two with him, would've probably made him my on-screen authority figure for guaranteed ratings boosts.

Based on this news I think I've got an idea of how to see him out. I might give him one last match at the PPV....it won't be good for the snowflakes but it'd be a 100% overness guy vs. a mid-90s overness guy so it should be a big win for a segment.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote