View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:44 PM   #2937
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh shit, I finished writing up my last show at like 12:30 in the morning I didn't even realize it was the end of the month. End of March notes:

The following birthdays occured this month: Sting (62), Christopher Daniels (51), Jake Hager (39), Matt Sydal (38), Luchasaurus (34), Matt Jackson (34), Alex Reynolds (33), Trent? (32), Maxwell Jacob Friedman (24)

-Sting has announced that he will retire at the end of the month. So much for leveraging his 100 overness to help get some segments over

-Christopher Daniels has decided to become a non-wrestler! Well, at least I gave him a nice couple of weeks and I can give SCU their #1 contender shot at the next PPV since his in ring stats are good. Of more import, he has 86 charisma which would make him a usable non-wrestler, which is good because he has an unsackable deal, which is a neat little attention to detail in my game files since in real life he has an office job as the head of talent relations

-Wardlow is the only wrestler with 3 months left on his deal, I grant him an extension

-Of my 37 workers in developmental, Yuka Sakazaki and Colten Gunn are the only ones who feel ready for a call-up. Sakazaki's stats should be usable, I had just sent her down so as to not overcrowd my division. Colten on the other hand, who just started wrestling last November in real life....uhhh, best stat is a 54 brawl. Looks like I'll have to give him the boot even though it'll piss off Billy and Austin Gunn.

-Jake Roberts has returned from injury.

-Serena Deeb returns from a 2 week suspension I gave her for shooting on her colleagues in a podcast.

-Danny Davis who I'd signed on as an extra trainer at the start of the game has already retired.

-WWE loses a top staff member with noted racist Michael Hayes retiring out of the blue.

-People around the wrestling world retiring at the end of April: Awesome Andy, Donovan, Masakatsu Funaki, Megumi Yabushita, Rick Steiner, Masao Inoue, Super Porky, and The Warlord

Wrestling Observer: Karl Anderson returned on last night's Dynamite after not appearing since the previous month's Revolution PPV. Of note was that Anderson returned alone and not with his longtime tag team partner Doc Gallows.

The Good Brothers first became a team in 2013 in New Japan Pro Wrestling, where they were three time IWGP Tag Team champions. They left for WWE in 2016 and held the Raw Tag Team Titles twice in their four year stint. After being released amid WWE's coronavirus cutbacks in spring 2020, they signed with Impact Wrestling and quickly won their Tag Titles as well. Up until last month, the pair was working with Impact, NJPW, and AEW.

Circumstances changed two weeks ago as Doc Gallows decided to surprise everybody by moving to Mexico and signing a written contract with CMLL, abruptly ending his partnership with Anderson in the process.

Generally considered to be the better in-ring performer of the two, Anderson is still working for three companies at the moment and following his return to AEW television, it remains to be seen if the company will consider signing him to an exclusive contract.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote