View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 08:12 AM   #2908
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Second Match: WWE Cruiserweight Title
Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion-Elect Michael Hotbody (c) vs. Patrick Dean Quartermaine
Quartermaine answers the challenge because why not? Of course, Hotbody has no intention of actually being serious here and just opts for a bullshit countout win after sending Quartermaine over the railing and quickly running back to the ring to beat the count. Afterwards, Hotbody declares that now he doesn't have to defend his belt for another thirty days! He's going home to relax and Demiras can go suck an egg for all he cares! Not surprisingly Demiras runs in to get him some and Hotbody bails before things get too rough. *****, 95% overall.
Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion-Elect and Current WWE Cruiserweight Champion Michael Hotbody for WWE MVP. Also Patrick Dean Quartermaine, when I see that name I envision a cocky heel down the line.

Only doing the bare minimum in title defenses is an excellent prick move. It's nice to see a 30 day title defense rule actually be enforced, I don't have a rule like that on AEW mostly because I don't do monthly PPVs but after the success of Blood and Guts my hand might be forced soon. Maybe in-game they'll be listed as PPVs even if in my brain they're bonus large events.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote