View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 11:49 PM   #2903
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
OK, with all of that craziness in the match and Penelope's wonderful assets, how am I supposed to pay that much attention to it when you've got somebody with the moniker of Galaxy's Greatest Alien? I need to take a trip on Google....
She's got a unique look for sure. She's kind of a weirdo and based on interviews I've heard her in, she's genuinely a big nerd which is worth big points in my book.

Quote:
Fake injury AND Willy Wonka reference? Brilliant.
That rant by Wonka was one of my favorite movie lines as a kid.

Quote:
I like how your segments flow into each other and that there's a payoff. Is Silver designated as the leader in the stable? The game typically awards any over points earned in a segment to the leader. The other possibility is his charisma is fairly respectable.
Good shout, it's probably charisma. Dark Order has no official leader since Brodie Lee passed away. Evil Uno is the closest since he started the whole gimmick originally, but I actually said fuck it and listed Colt Cabana as the leader since he was the most over of the group and I assumed that's what impacted the segment rating.

Turns out John Silver slightly nudges him in charisma (only 63 overness for Silver but 88 charisma and decent in ring stats....think he'll eventually get a push) so perhaps the game just allocates the points to the most charismatic member.

Quote:
I'm willing to wager in real life Daniels has the edge over Jericho as far as athleticism is concerned.
You'd be right. Jericho at times has me concerned that he'll wind up being wrestling's latest tragedy, dude clearly embraces the drinker/rockstar lifestyle and his beer gut shows it. Dude's gotten so much bigger than 2016 and not in a good way. In fairness to him, I could only hope to look like he does now when I'm 50 and have not even close to the same amount of wear and tear on my body....but I'm not meant to be going out on national TV either.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote