View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 12:31 PM   #2884
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It goes without saying that the matches on your shows are always going to deliver the good with how talented and over everybody on the card is. But the segments on this show were dope as hell.

The opening segment, bringing up past stable histories? Is that even allowed in WWE if it happened more than 2 months ago? Heels actually arguing with each other and making valid points before briefly reconciling just to beat down the face is a great wrestling trope I enjoy. Helps give some edge to the characters that yeah, the heels do beef on one another buuuuut they're dicks and will always delight in beating down the face above all else.

Main event segment is just brilliance. Hotbody might be the MVP of the company at this point. Kenny Omega in AEW gets an obnoxiously long ring intro from Justin Roberts listing all of his previous accolades and i totally see that in Hotbody's future as well.

My favorite thing about segments like that, sorta like wrassling weddings, is you KNOW the face is going to show up somewhere to interrupt, it's just a matter of working out how they'll sneak their way in. Great feud.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote