View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 02:47 PM   #2818
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Seeing Jericho/MJF vs. the Bucks become a reality on Dynamite last night popped me because I didn't think it was the route they would actually go. But yeah, I think the ongoing dissention of Inner Circle is the real story. I haven't yet decided the fate of Inner Circle, in real life it seems like the entire thing might implode as opposed to everyone rallying behind one leader.

My card is at least pretty close to what will happen in real life. Probably swap Mox and PAC's spots. No sign at all that Kong will return at all, let alone right off the bat like I did. And of course I retconned the Cody/Jade/Shaq angle as I have no interest in it.

In real life it'll likely be an Orange/Chuck vs. Miro/Kip tag match instead of singles. Actually have no idea how an Orange/Miro singles match would go. I love OC but even I can admit, if Miro's meant to be a killer, he should probably destroy him. Even the whole "hidden mean streak" think I'm doing with OC I think people would point out that a scrawny guy like OC shouldn't be able to hang with a brick shithouse like Miro.

But suppose that's the benefit of it being a game, don't have to go too crazy with realism.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote