View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 07:34 AM   #2809
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Opening Match: The British Infection vs. The Millennium Rebels
The Infection promised some sort of surprise for us but I guess they're going to make us wait a bit on that. A hot opener where it looks like Adrian Gallagher has this well in hand but the manager of the Rebels, Aaron Ramsey, jumps him for the DQ. It looks like a three on one situation but the scene is joined by somebody running down the aisle who helps the Infection fight off the odds. Who is this person? After the ring is cleared of the heels, the Infection's manager, Fantasee, introduces this new face as the younger brother of Adrian Gallagher, as well as her newest client, Nigel Gallagher! *****, 95% overall.
And here comes the NXT brigade! Good, natural place to bring Gallagher into the fold. Given the experience rating The British Infection have, I don't think you'd want to start from scratch building the chemistry of the Gallagher Brothers, maybe Nigel factors into the cruiserweight division? Not before some awesome trios matches, of course.

Quote:
Second Match: Azazel vs. Mathias
Truth be told, I'm getting such awesome results from everyone else, these guys seem like dead weight and I'm debating keeping them around. Anyway, it's a heavyweight slugfest that ends with Azazel's manager, Vivian Merrick getting involved, allowing Azazel to hit the Demonator for the pin. Vivian makes threats to Sonya Braddock into the camera. ****1/2, 89% overall.
Quote:
Seventh Match: Jenna Kyle vs. Missy Brantley
Naomi Bailey is out here to observe and Jenna keeps giving her dirty looks. Naomi tries to get involved but Jenna repeatedly refuses her help. She's able to hit the Kyle Driver for the pinfall win. *****, 95% overall.
Jenna. Fucking. Kyle. She might get a 100% overall match at some point.

Quote:
MAIN EVENT: Xavier Cross, The Cruiserweight Champion-Elect Michael Hotbody, and Zed Jones vs. Kerry Cemenko, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Demiras, and Haven
Quite the intersection of personal issues here. It's a hard fought encounter and in the end it's "Katy, bar the door" time as everything breaks down. Zed Jones manages to plant Haven through a table in time to help Michael Hotbody from suffering the wrath of Jordan Demiras as Jones knocks the Cruiserweight Champion off the top rope, enabling Hotbody to steal a pin. ****1/2, 91% overall
I like the idea of using a trios match to continue three feuds all in one segment, seems like a good way to appease the in-game feud system while also not having to have three separate segments devoted to each feud. It's good for a change of pace.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote