View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 07:51 AM   #2740
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In terms of storylines I've kept:

-I went through the Kip/Penelope wedding with the prerequisite hijinx. I don't want AEW doing wedding segments, but I won't kill them for a one-off since they've built up enough goodwill with me. I continue the angle and look for a chance to make Miro a killer at some point.

-Adam Page is still dejected about being booted from The Elite, he turned down the now popular Dark Order because he didn't want to join another group so soon, now "Big Money" Matt Hardy is trying to tempt him into joining his stable.

-They were all in the battle royal but FTR and Jurassic Express have an ongoing feud, I didn't book it as an in-game feud due to space but I'll try to see that to conclusion.

-Sting being Darby's mentor and feuding with Team Taz continues on from real life. If their match at Revolution flops it might be the first and last time I book Sting to wrestle.

-The main event stuff remains intact. I truly have no idea who between Mox and PAC is getting the next title shot. Easy money is probably Mox but PAC is so fucking good too.

Stuff I changed:

-The Cody/Jade angle. First off, Shaq is gonna have involvement in the PPV as they leverage the TNT relationship. Not really interested in seeing him, BUT I get it because celebrity involvement benefits a company of AEW's level. That said, he's not in this game. Funny enough, I mentioned Red Velvet getting a push - she was probably going to get a match at Revolution in this whole thing. But her stats aren't usable, and neither are Jade Cargill's. Jade has no charisma but looks like a million bucks. She hasn't wrestled yet so I have no idea how she is in the ring, but her starting stats are the shits so I've sent her to development and quietly pivoted.

-Didn't totally end the Family/Archer and Roberts story, but I put it on pause with the injury angle as I wanna try something else with Kingston.

-I don't think Awesome Kong is coming back any time soon, if at all. She left to film the last season of GLOW, then the pandemic happened and the show got cancelled. Screw it, she's on the roster and I'm a mark for her so she's coming back.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote