View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 09:18 PM   #35
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I have decided to start a new game in EWR as the WWE.

Here's the stuff I've done so far:

-Got rid of all the Unsackable deals in the game that I could think of (McMahons, Mazzola, Jarrett)

-Set the game-start date to January 2004

-Ended the roster split

-Signed sponsors: PlayStation2 (Major), Viacom, Nintendo, and Sports Illustrated (All Minor)

-Made Arn Anderson head OVW Booker and Dory Funk Jr. Head Trainer

-Completely edited my staff, firing everyone with under 70 talent, and then most of the people in the 70s too

-Signed really talented people with 80+ talent in their places

-Set up the Television and PPV Announce Teams

-Set the June PPV to King Of The Ring

-Ended the roster split

-Fired Stephanie McMahon
-Fired Big Boss Man
-Fired Sable
-Fired Dawn Marie
-Fired Nidia
-Fired Johnathan Coachman

-Made Eric Bischoff a Manager using an EWR Utility

-I'm officially labeling Stone Cold and Paul Heyman as the two GMs

Here is a schedule of game-related things I plan on doing tomorrow, cause I can't be bothered to do it now:

-Fire more people
-Demote people to OVW (and fire them if they don't want to stay there)
-Possibly book the first show (SmackDown!)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote