View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 03:40 PM   #28
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Here is RAW:

Mick Foley announces we will see Mark Henry vs. RVD for the IC Title in the Main Event in a Hardcore Match. 87%

Kurt Angle attacks Mike Tyson. 87%

Eric Bischoff makes Edge vs. A-Train and Rhyno for tonight. 78%

Molly Holly levels Mio with the Women's Title and poses with it. 72% (Mio gained overness)

A-Train and Rhyno defeated Edge. ***

Brock Lesnar defeated Shawn Michaels with help from The Undertaker. Undertaker continued his assault. ***1/4

RVD hyped his match with Henry. 79%

Bill Goldberg squashed Hardcore Holly. Afterwards The Rock made a failed attack on Goldberg. **3/4 (This match was a letdown. World Heavyweight Title has lost image.)

Jericho tries to do a run in on Big Show but it fails and Jericho gets chokeslammed. 89%

Kane challenges HHH to a match at the Rumble. It is accepted. 82%

RVD defeated Mark Henry when Randy Orton ran in to attack Henry. Orton and RVD double teamed him. ***

Overall Rating: 80%

Mail:

Hardcore Holly: Bill Goldberg was working too stiffly. I could've been hurt.

You reap what you sew, Sparky.

Patt Patterson: Rob Van Dam and Mark Henry didn't 'click' in their match, maybe due to their mismatched skills causing their styles not to gel?

Bah.

Got a 5.68 rating for RAW.

Incident Notes:

Mark Henry is injured. He's out 16 months. (Crap) I have chosen to release him.

Ultimo Dragon never appeared at a big photo shoot we have organized for him.

Suspended for a month.

RR Show Changes:

Because of Henry's injury and release, I have decided to continue on with the IC Title match, now having it as Randy Orton vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sean O'Haire.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote