View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 12:55 PM   #2558
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, I'm fine with Owens losing but I want to save that first legitimate "losing 1-2-3" moment for the right time.

I'm using the EW Battleground mod for May 2015, which is generally regarded as the best mod out there as they come out with a new one every month.

EWR is funny in that you'll get some surprises on who gels. Generally it's based on similar ratings...I knew Joe/Owens would be an awesome match for that reason. Paige/Nikki and Show/Ryback are not matches I ever would have run on my own but since I had to do them at MITB to stay true to the real card, and I was able to find that they have passable chemistry in the game.

I was absolutely floored with Swagger/Miz. Comparing their ratings none of them are stellar at any one thing (save Swagger having a higher than average technical side) but because their overall numbers are so similar apparently it makes them have the ability to really put together something good. Neville/Barrett was even more of a shocker. Neville's top rating is speed (93) but Barrett's is only 20. No idea how on earth the game decided they'd work well together. I saw something similar happen with a Harper/Rowan vs. Lucha Dragons match I had booked on television. I guess maybe brawl-heavy vs. speed-heavy works? I kinda like the randomness to it as it encourages me to go outside the box and book guys together that I normally wouldn't based on ratings.

Speaking of Barrett...yeah, I love the guy so I'm gonna push him. Sadly I'm not sure I really have anything for SummerSlam for him just because I've got a really packed card coming up, but he should get a lot more exposure once I formally split the rosters.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote