View Single Post
Old 01-02-2004, 02:51 PM   #25
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I'm a week or so away from the Royal Rumble, so I figure I will post my card for it and let you all make predictions, because if I get really close to the Rumble then post my card, I'll get impatient and do the card anyway. Anyway, here we go:

Royal Rumble Match (Participants: Sean O'Haire, Akio, Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Rob Van Dam, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Triple H, Kane, Batista, John Cena, A-Train, Edge, Rhyno, Doug Basham, Danny Basham, Brock Lesnar, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Christian, Jamie Noble, Kevin Nash, Mike Tyson, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy, Rosey, Booker T, Sakoda, Scott Steiner, Steve Austin)

World Heavyweight Title Match: Bill Goldberg (c) vs. The Rock

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

World Tag Team Titles Match: A-Train and Rhyno (c) vs. John Cena and Edge

IC Title Match: RVD (c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry

Women's Title Match: Molly Holly (c) vs. Mio

Triple H vs. Kane

Kurt Angle vs. Mike Tyson

Last edited by Champion of Europa; 01-02-2004 at 05:04 PM.
Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote