View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 12:12 AM   #2464
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Still in monthly online PPV mode for now for GFW as the best TV deal I could get is syndication and I don't think it's worth it. There could have been a better way to go about this but... fuck it. I'm going realistic and I didn't wanna cheat the system and just assign myself a TV deal. Making running storylines a little tougher though.

Global Force Wrestling June PPV online preview:
In a post-show interview from Global Uprising, Jeff Jarrett and Bullet Club, AJ Styles confronted Jarrett about the GFW roster getting involved in his match and preventing Bullet Club from interfering. Jarrett said he'd talk to the guys and get things straight before announcing AJ Styles would take on Alberto El Patron in a monumental IWGP World Champion vs AAA World Champion match at the June PPV.

Jarrett confronts the GFW roster in the dressing room. Nick McNeil acts as the spokesman and explains that they aren't like the other guys who have contracts elsewhere arouns the world and have backup plans and they aren't gonna allow GFW to become corrupt like other wrestling companies and watch it burn to the ground before it even gets going. That's they came out during the main event to make sure it didn't happen. Jarrett seems to be understanding and tells them all "You're right" before shaking everyone's hand individually and leaving.

GFW's next iPPV will be LIVE Sunday June 14th from Kingsport, Tennessee. Here are the announced matches:

AAA World Heavyweight Champion vs IWGP World Heavyweight Champion Non-Title Match:
Alberto El Patron vs AJ Styles

The Von Erich Legacy vs Bullet Club

Cody Hall vs Xavier

We'll also see the debut of second generation star Jesse White as well as former NXT Tag Team Champion Joel Redman (AKA Oliver Grey). Also in action will be JD Maverick as he continues the search for his new valet. The first entrant into the Global Force Championship tournament, the masked Archadia will also compete.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote