View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 11:15 AM   #2974
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Fifth Match: Faith Connors and Jenna Kyle vs. Billie Padgett and Emma Edwards
The Brooklyn Sisterhood reunite to try their hands at the faces. I'm still working on a name for Jenna and Faith. Anyways, it's a David vs. Goliath situation as the heels are just powerhouses. Hannah McCormick tries to insert herself into the picture but that backfires as Padgett collides with her off an Irish whip. Connors hits the Mirror's Edge to score the pin. *****, 96% overall.

MAIN EVENT: Kerry Cemenko vs. Orlando Kincaid
Cemenko is looking to BUILD MOMENTUM as he is the new number one contender to the Unified World Title. Butch Fleming comes down to observe his latest challenger. The end comes when Cemenko sets up for the Curb Stomp but Fleming 'accidentally' trips him up coming off the ropes. That's enough for a DQ and Fleming hops into the ring looking to get himself a piece. Alexander Piero runs down to take care of Kincaid in an attempt to keep things even but the rookie is in over his head and he, too, falls victim. We go off the air with Fleming standing tall raising his belts over his head. *****, 95% overall.

Overall show rating: 90%
well that's quite a double whammy

As a battle royal mark I'm always gonna be thrilled to see one, I like that you have justifiable reasons for Hotbody and Reigns deciding to nope their way right out of the tournament. Faces can criticize Reigns for being a dope because there's worse things in life than having a second World Title match guaranteed, but it plays with his character to not participate.

Even your dud shows draw better ratings than a normal promotion but yeah I've always appreciated that dud shows don't impact the snowflake ratings. Cause I mean, a good in-ring match is a good in-ring match. The real penalty is the crowd reaction slipping a bit because for whatever reason they're just having an off night.

Glad you went with a 32-man tourney bring on the snowflakes
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote