View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 04:44 PM   #20428
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Because to judge beauty you actually have to be fucking someone who is drop dead gorgeous, right? Oh, and god forbid someone actually have different tastes than you, and have an opinion that differs from your own. If we don't agree on what we find attractive then I must be a "hater."

And FYI I don't find Sasha "ugly." Quite the contrary. Though her clown makeup she wears on the air is pretty atrocious. She's far prettier without all that crap.
literally none of what you said refutes my point. i didnt say "thats stupid" or "they're stupid" or "theyre opinion must be like mine! rah rah rah!" all i said was Im dying to see what kind of women they get.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote