View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 09:17 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 153

Well, things are finally starting to get a bit chillier, at least over here. That means we're in full swing with the spooky season. It'll soon be the time for the tricks and/or treats. We have a plethora of the latter here on Rate the Game and I hope to bring you even more. Let's look at last week's entry, Unreal Tournament and where it ends up on our leaderboard...

Not a lot of playtime for Unreal Tournament, but to those who did manage to spend some time with it, it doesn't look like they regretted it. A 3.5 overall score is enough to earn it the number 93 spot on the list, where it enjoys some company with Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls. Man, I'll tell you what would really be scary: some sadist combining those two games into one unholy abomination of ass-pounding difficulty.

*shudder* Never mind that. Let's get our minds off of that thought and proceed forward. It's time for round 153 of this business! We go to the bowl and pray for the best....

Let's hear it for the bowl. It does such good work on this shindig. Well, this week it's time to sharpen up our quarter-circle motions and two-in-ones. We travel back to the past, even more so than usual, of the Street Fighter saga as we take a look at the in-between-quel (?) that Capcom dropped on us after it apparently got tired of updating Street Fighter 2. It's your favorite knuckle dusting characters in a new (sort of) light in Street Fighter Alpha! This baby emerged in 1995 and began its own series of fighting, but was it a good start? Does it hold a candle to what Street Fighter 2 brought to the table? Let's hear what you have to say as the month of October marches on. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.

Last edited by M-A-G; 10-10-2023 at 10:51 AM.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote