View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 12:33 PM   #4846
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
I have about 6 hours into Horizon Zero Dawn and i love it. The only issue i have is the tagging system. Pressing right stick, scanning to my ( moving ) target, and pressing R2. Its a bit much. I'll get used to it. I wish the tagging system was as easy as God of War.

The NPC's have lifeless faces which crack me up. But thats about all i have so far and thats a bit nitpicky.

I get lost just fucking around with my new weapons and killing things. I forget about the main storyline i'm working on. Thats a sign of a great game for sure.

I know the game is a few years old, but this is an amazing game to be given free and complete edition for that matter.
Yeah, my only complaint is that fighting humans isn't very interesting. It's still fun because the combat is so good, but the robots are so varied, with different strategies and preparations for each one. So the lack of any really fun human encounters stands out.

Otherwise I loved it. Gorgeous game, with a really fun world to explore.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote