View Single Post
Old 01-08-2021, 09:00 PM   #58652
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant Classic View Post
What’s this now? I feel like I missed something.
This was in reference to a few things.

1. Chasyn Rance, who is a convicted pedo. He was in one of the dark matches for the show Omega booked for New Japan during some gaming convention (precursor to Fyter Fest, I guess?). When asked about it, he said he had no control over who was booked in the first matches (Rance was in the second). When that was called as bullshit, he claimed not to know him (there were pictures of them together).

2. Joey Ryan, who was heavily featured in episodes of "Being the Elite," a really stupid bit with him and Hangman that culminated with the Dick Druids and all that shit in All In. Then his allegations that caused them to scrub him off the episodes.

3. And Marty Scurrl. That one is a shame, because I thought he had a better mind for the business than the rest of them.

As for my disdain, for the most part and only really chase down the stuff I want to watch, same way I have been enjoying WWE as of late. And on the whole Predator thing, I know full well WWE isn't innocent on that, and that goes all the way to the top.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote