View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 10:54 PM   #355
xrodmuc316
RoBOT Reigns

xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think it would make Punk look like an idiot if it was him. He could have debuted in his home town at All Out, instead he shows up 18 months later in front of a limited crowd as Big Show's friend?

Austin could be the GM of Raw on Monday if he wanted to, and still sells a good amount of merch with WWE, has a TV show on NBC owned channel, and broken skull sessions on the Network. No way it is him.

Batista, I said earlier how he was talking about retiring for 3 years before his retirement match even happened. He has a very good Hollywood career, and at 52 im pretty sure I believe him when he says he is done.

Cena is too loyal, its his life mantra. He is also pretty much full Hollywood at this point as well.

Christian would be very interesting. I'm not sure if he has a legends contract or not, but considering WWE has done nothing with him since the Rumble, him not inking a new deal may be why.

Mark Henry is a realistic option, he said he is training for a match, and how incredible would it be watching him and Big Show be a tag team and no selling all the Young Bucks shitty spots?

Lesnar would be the perfect option as a big signing, but then what? He murders the whole roster for a year and a half? You think he is gonna want to do business with Mox or Jericho now just because it's a new company?

Angle is certainly jumping to the front of the line. Podcast with Conrad, check. Bashing WWE booking, check. Acting like Vince overlooked him instead of pushing him to the moon, check.

Ryback because he has been talking about joining AEW for like 2 years.

Maybe Cody will convince Ted Jr to come out of retirement. Unlike every other option, he is still under 40. Bonus if they can get pops to be his manager.

RVD talked a lot of shit about AEW during his last Impact run, he could be a good heel option.

Not really sure who else it realistically could be unless they are pulling somebody from New Japan.
xrodmuc316 is offline   Reply With Quote