View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 01:09 AM   #5112
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
I've never bothered reading those because they just seem needlessly convoluted. I loved Snyder's run on the new 52 reboot of Batman. Court of owls and zero year were stellar. I'd love you see more big stories like that in one long read.
I love those too. Court of Owls I thought could be cool villains in a bat-film someday.

I think at this point if I'm following DC mythology correctly...The multiverse was created by Perpetua who is the mom of the Anti-Monitor and Monitor and she wants to turn it evil and use it (the multiverse) as a weapon to destroy all of the other multiverses (because there can't just be one) because there is now an "omniverse" of unlimited multiverses created by whatever type of being Perpetua is. And the reason we've never heard of her before during any of the umpteen mulitverse events is because she was trapped in the Source Wall, which shielded DC's multiverse from the omniverse. But there is also, now, of course, THE DARK MULTIVERSE, which is made up worlds deemed not good enough for the multiverse. And Perpetua needs to control the dark multiverse to control the multiverse so she can destroy the omniverse.

Or something like that. Until DC reboots with some other god-awful idea that will probably be crafted by Bendis and make zero sense. Definitely not convoluted at all, I can't understand why you have avoided these things Damian!
slik is offline   Reply With Quote