View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 03:05 PM   #3314
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Hey, is there a certain threshold I'm supposed to reach before the game starts making relationships between the workers on my roster? I've been at this in 4.0 for half a year in game time and nothing's come up as far as that department goes. Plus, is it possible for there to be homosexual relationships? Just saying, Faith and Jenna can explore a little further between them...
I feel like the relationships remain largely static throughout the game with the exception of people marrying unknown daughters of your owner. It's definitely one area in which TEW and other iterations improved a bit, since relationships can and do change over time.

A shame though as Faith and Jenna would be quite the pairing.

Of course, modern TEW also allows workers to die which, while incredibly morbid, would probably present a fun challenge as long as it only happened like once a decade or something.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote