View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004, 03:40 PM   #640
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Raw, September 15, 2025 notes:

-Nicole Durgan got a clean win over Vixxen, it was a non-title match though

-Sean Criss got the victory over Jason Cross in their re-match, however Criss had to cheat to do it

-We had an interview with M-A-G and his client, Test. We were hoping to get an update on Test's condition:

M-A-G: I have an announcement, as much as I hate the idea, my client, formerly known as Test, now wants to be known as Eugene.
Eugene: YAY! YAY! YAY! *jumps up and down clapping*
*does a bunch of gyrations and sound effects*
M-A-G: It appears as though Eugene wants a match tonigh who do you want to face, m'boy?
Eugene: Uhh.....uh......uh......GOLDBERG!
M-A-G:

Five minutes later, and the match was already over. Eugene got totally squashed to the point where M-A-G had to come into the ring to assist Eugene after the match.

-Brian York sucessfully defended the Intercontinental Title against Jason Collins. He won after an AJ Styles interference screw-up.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote