View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 09:28 PM   #87
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I’m finally watching AEW for the first time in months . I watch the highlights on YouTube a good bit so I kind of know what’s going on . Also you guys clued me in on all the factions lol

Two things :

1) I turned it on at 8:52 and I’ve seen like 50 wrestlers so far and only one match

2). For god sakes , slow the fuck down . Every segment is chaos . Everyone is talking fast and rushing . It’s like they are trying to fit the whole roster into the show. Lance Archer shouldn’t be talking a mile a minute . He’s a monster . Mike Tyson comes in and immediately starts punching people . Have a quick stare down ...gees. Slow it down guys . It’s like watching a car wreck

I did like the Darby match . That jobber guy won me over .
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote