View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #2244
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Since I'm not sure I'll ever get to it otherwise (and if I do it will be ages from now surely) - the big storyline that I planned on ripping off from WWE was, obviously, the Nexus. I had 2 ways that I was thinking about doing it:

1. Build up for Bragging Rights, a huge 20-man tag team bout. Team Raw and Team SmackDown both feature a mix of big names, midcarders, and low-carders. As luck would have it, all 8 Season One NXT guys wind up grabbing spots in one way or another to represent their respective brands. The elimination match winds down, the field gets cut in half with both teams having 5 guys remaining, the Raw and SmackDown captains plus the NXT guys. Suddenly the NXT guys just start attacking their captains and steal the trophy for themselves.

2. The group isn't formed until after Season 2 ends and its participants are split with half going to Raw and half going to SmackDown as I did with the Season 1 guys. The group forms with the SmackDown NXT alumni "invading" Raw sorta like in real life. They terrorize the company for a bit only for the Raw NXT guys to unite.....only for them to be in on it too.

Either way, my version of the Nexus has two "branches" with the common goal of taing over the company.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote