View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 12:33 PM   #4535
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Lol I saw that Tweet yesterday and was puzzled as well.

Who is crying wolf is irrelevant. Even if a wolf cries wolf they’re still crying wolf. Otherwise it’s just a wolf telling the truth. Why even mention “crying wolf”?

Unless she’s saying that wolf is literally crying “WOLF!”. In which case it’s ratting out itself and/or a fellow wolf. But you can still see it’s teeth. So even though it’s a traitor to the wolves, it is not to be trusted because teeth.

We need more backstory on this wolf.
A wolf crying wolf is literally how they communicate. They don't do it to deceive others but to let others know that they're a wolf. Another creature or boy crying wolf is not how that animal communicates and is only done to deceive others into thinking that it's a wolf.

The metaphor is that people who talk trash are like the boy who cried wolf in that they're all phonies or liars but a real wolf talks trash to communicate it's actual status, and if you're mistaken that I'm not a wolf and I'm doing it to deceive you, you're going to realize I'm an actual wolf once you see my teeth.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote