View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 08:12 PM   #23
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I enjoyed his paranoid character a lot and honestly 2001 was a phenomenal year when i watch it back today. It definitely could of been a lot better if more WCW star power was signed or if HHH didn't tear his quad, but it's one of the years i like to go back and watch a lot today.

I do agree the aligning with Vince thing was really stupid. That was a cheap way of turning him. I think they could of found a few other alternatives to do it without Vince. I enjoyed the two man power trip, but you guys are right, the WWE really lacked the big babyface they needed to feud with Austin. Austin was placed in a lot of tag feuds coming off Mania (Hardy's, Beniot/Jericho, Taker/Kane) and while they were great matches, it wasn't the Austin vs Rock kind of feud. Then he kind of turned back to babyface during the Invasion angle and then turned again aligning with WCW, which made no sense.

Now Austin's character range and skits during all this were pretty entertaining, but his drawing power really diminished after this whole year
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote