View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 08:35 AM   #4528
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Full card for AEW House Show during Mania week...

Quote:
AEW Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks and Brandon Cutler vs. Death Triangle (PAC, Penta El Zero Miedo, Rey Fenix)
AEW World Champion Kenny Omega and Michael Nakazawa vs. The Sydal Brothers
TNT Champion Darby Allin vs. TBD
12-man battle royal for TNT title shot (Powerhouse Hobbs, Lance Archer, Ricky Starks, Scorpio Sky, Ethan Page, The Butcher, The Blade, Dustin Rhodes, Austin Gunn, Colten Gunn, Dark Order's 10 and Colt Cabana)
Cody Rhodes vs. Aaron Solow street fight
AEW Women's Champion Hikaru Shida, Tay Conti and Red Velvet vs. Nyla Rose, Britt Baker and The Bunny
Eddie Kingston vs. Cezar Bononi
The Pinnacle vs. Jurassic Express and Dante Martin of Top Flight (eight man tag)
Orange Cassidy and Jade Cargill in action
I read initially the point of this show was to give the younger talent a chance to work in front of a proper live paying crowd. The one that is really throwing me is Cody vs Solo. They could've out Cody with a younger opponent and given someone a real opportunity to learn. Either way this card is what it is. If I lived in Jacksonville I'd probably skip it. Dynamite cards are a lot better.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote