View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 05:53 PM   #321
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
In regards to the Network/Peacock,

I can only hope that they don't edit out any more past what they have already done. It seems as though it's mostly the blatant racism stuff, but one can argue that most storyline fiction has some sort of racial element to it, especially in wrestling. Essentially, the entire year of 1993 WWF would be eliminated completely if that was the case with all of US vs. The World stuff.

Seems like the sexual stuff is still alive, from the few PPVs I've checked, the bikini contests & such are still there. Actually, it would be hypocritical of them to edit out the sexual content when they are literally airing the American Pie movies on their network right now! lol

I can confirm that the $9.99 version of Peacock does not have Ads during the PPVs. Personally, I think that the stream plays better & smoother through my Roku with Peacock than the Network app, but the Network App is organized much better.

My biggest fear is still the migration of content and what will/won't be added by Summerslam. None of the PPVs have their Kickoff/Preshows with them yet, plus, what about all of the hidden gems matches, DVD documentaries, interviews, special events, coliseum video, and more. I'd hate to lose access to all of that.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote