View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 11:01 PM   #84
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
supercard formula was created by bischoff and had the company not also engaged in hot shotting every week theyd have gone under in 97
Quote:
worked in the short term. but not good for business long term and especially bad for the talents longevity. both in health and staying power
I got the timeline of In Your House PPVs and WCW monthly PPVs off. Bischoff started the hotshotting. Vince was forced to play by Bischoff’s rules short-term. Sure.

That still doesn’t excuse his use of Big Show though. Especially if his worth was diminished like you think it was. If that were the case then they still could have used him part-time and built him as a special attraction. Because he was worthless, right? You’ve gotta throw Rock and/or Austin on every show but Show was an un-repaired WCW cast-off. Not having to put him on every show could have been a luxury.

Quote:
and the giant had jobbed in every angle he had ever been in post hogan. if the entire wcw main event is going over him and the wwf main event isnt there's a problem.
I feel like I remember you arguing that Brock jobbing constantly wasn’t a big deal and doesn’t hurt him in the long rung.

The fact that you don’t think a poor 2 year stint in WCW in the late 90s could not possibly be overcome in 20 years is odd.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote