View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:03 AM   #65
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
The quality is shit, but this is still one of my favorite NXT matches.

WWE are the absolute kings of making something into nothing. I remember tuning in just out of intrigue to see this match and I was blown away. His entrance, his charisma and just how good he looked.

Once Vince gets his hands on someone, he makes sure he strips away whatever energy they have built up and WWE’s them (50/50 booking, nothing feuds, comedy skits etc...) until there is nothing to see anymore.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote